Happy Singles Day (11.11) is coming up soon and that means one thing: it’s time to celebrate the singlehood! Whether you’re a guy or girl, there’s no need to feel down about being unattached. In fact, there are plenty of advantages to being single. A better way to celebrate Singles Day is sharing quotes or greet your friends with nice Singles’ Day wishes.
Here are some of our favorites.
Get ready to party on November 11th, the upcoming Singles Day!
Quotes and Wishes to Share on this Singles’ Day
From leveraging your freedom to exploring new things in life – Singles day can be a reminder that you don’t need anyone else to define who you are or how happy you should be. To commemorate your unique position in life, we have curated some special quotes below to uplift your soul – so read on and see which ones are most meaningful for you!
- “Single is not a status. It is a word that best describes a person who is strong enough to live and enjoy life without depending on others.” -Unknown
- “I’m not single, I’m not taken, I’m simply on reserve for the one who deserves my heart.” -Unknown
- “I’m not single, I’m dating myself.” -Unknown
- “I’m not single because no one wants me; I’m single because no one can handle me.” – Unknown
- “I’m at the age where food has taken the place of sex in my life. In fact, I’ve just had a mirror put over my kitchen table.” -Rodney Dangerfield
- “Single is an opportunity that you have to embrace.” -Unknown
- “I am single because I haven’t found someone who makes me feel like I need them.” — Unknown
- “I’m single because I don’t want to get hurt again.” — Unknown
- “Being single doesn’t make you weak, it means that you are strong enough to be on your own; it means you don’t need anyone to complete you, to make you happy or to love you.” -Unknown
- “I’m not forgetful, I’m just preoccupied with more important things.” – Unknown
- I hope you find someone who makes you feel special, one who loves you for who you are. Happy Singles Day!
- On this Singles Day, I wish you find a partner who makes you happy. Enjoy the day!
- Unless you meet your life partner, delight in being single. Happy Singles Day!
- Have a partner who is supportive of your dreams and goals. Meanwhile a very Happy Singles’ Day!
- On a serious note, I wish you discover a wonderful partner who shares your interests and hobbies.
- Stumble upon someone to cuddle with on cold nights and lazy Sundays mornings in bed.
- I hope your Singles Day is filled with lots of love, happiness, and laughter!
- May you find someone whose company you enjoy and look forward to spending time with them.
- Have a great Singles day!
- Go shopping, enjoy food, hang out with friends. Enjoy 11.11 to the fullest.
- Wishing you all the happiness your heart can hold! Happy Singles’ Day.
- Make this Singles day filled with lots of love and laughter!
- Today is your day to shine!
- Seize the day!
- Today is the start of something great!
- Embrace today and make it amazing! A very happy 11.11!
- Create some wonderful memories today!
- Today is an opportunity to make your dreams come true. Enjoy 11/11!
- Live life to the fullest today. Happy November 11th!
- Make today unforgettable!
Funny Quotes on Being Single
- “I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged. :p”
- “The best part of being single is that you don’t have to share your bed with anyone! Happy Singles Day”
- “I’m not single. I’m not taken. I’m simply on a break from all the bullshit in the world.”
- “I’m single because I haven’t found someone who is worth giving up my freedom for. Happy Single’s Day!”
- “I’m single because relationships require effort and I’d rather just watch Netflix.”
- “I’m single because I don’t need a man to complete me, I can do that myself.”
- “I’m not antisocial, I just don’t like you.” – Unknown
- “I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.” – Unknown
- “I’m not really a control freak, I’m just extremely particular about everything.” – Unknown
- “I love being single because I can do whatever the hell I want and nobody can tell me what to do! :)”
- “I’m not single. I’m not taken. I’m simply on pause until the right one comes along. :p” – Unknown
- “I’m not single, but you can be my number two. :D” – Unknown
- “I am so open-minded that my brain has fallen out. :p” – Unknown
- “I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.” – Lily Tomlin
- “I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.” – W. C. Fields
Singles’ Day is known as a day mainly celebrated in the East. From China to Malaysia, Thailand, and Singapore, there is a lot to do. So for you single guys, we created these Singles’ Day greetings. If you liked the post, don’t forget to add your comment.